Welcome To Harvest Time!
Whether you are searching for your calling, asking life's tough questions, need help, or just want to visit, Harvest Time Worship Center is a church for you. You are welcomed here and will hear God's word.
What To Expect
As you arrive, you will be greeted and welcomed by the front door ushers. You will first enter into the common area before finding yourself into the sanctuary (the place of worship). If you are visiting for the first time, an indoor usher will direct you and answer any questions about amenities.
You may sit wherever you choose. The service starts at 10:00 AM and finishes around 11:30 AM.
After service there will be light food and snacks provided in the common area. Many will stay after service to have a snack and socialize for however long they choose.
Live Music From 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- Some songs are fast and some are slow
- You can clap and sing along if you like
Message Is Given From 10:35 - 11:10 AM
- Messages are encouraging and based on the Christian Bible
- Kids and Teens may participate next door in Kid's Church and Youth Service during the message
- Parents may leave their toddlers in the nursery next door as well
Announcements 11:10 - 11:15 AM
- Upcoming events and reminders will be presented
- If it is your first time, you can fill out a connection card and drop it in the offering plate as the ushers come around. You can find the connection card in the back pocket of the seat directly in front of you.
Social Gathering From 11:15 - 11:45 AM
- Light food and snacks provided for free
- You can stay to socialize and make friends
In addition to Sunday Services, we meet in the church common area on Tuesday nights at 7:30 PM for New Life Groups. We gather around and listen to a message. New Life Groups have a casual atmosphere and some people choose to share their thoughts/experiences relating to the message. If it is your first time, you will be given an opportunity to introduce yourself.
If you have a heart to serve and bless others, you will be given an opportunity. There are plenty events where you can serve and this can be a great way to make some friends.